Mar 18, 2008

Compromising

So if you have been looking at our blog lately and noticed that the layout changes every day it is because Jesse and I can’t agree on a layout. I worked on this one layout for a while and I thought it was cute and that was the problem, it was cute. Jesse wants it to look “Manly” as he puts it so we are working on a compromise. This layout is what we have come to now, but I have a feeling it might be changing again. He said something about it being blue…. Men.. (Got to love them!!!)

4 comments:

Lara said...

Hi Sarah it is Lara DeMille (Heiselbetz) I think that you should make it how you want it, how many guys REALLY blog anyway? Neil doesn't care what I do to ours but sometimes he likes to edit the posts, I think blogging is mostly a woman thing.....that is just my opion. Anyway I am glad I found ya on here! So I can keep up with you! How are things?

Family Members said...

That is so funny because Benjy and I always have the same argument, even though I am the only one to post to our blog. Ours is still kinda girlie but my compromise was that I would loose the pink background. We like the one you have too.

Andrew said...

Hey Lara I happen to be a guy that blogs, so back off haha. I get to edit my blog however I want and it's amazing. Maybe you guys should just get two separate blogs if you cant come to a decision. Oh, and did I say that your blog is not nearly manly enough? Because it's not in case Jesse wanted to know. Thanks again for being so nice this weekend!

Captain J said...

looks like we are finally rid of the sissy crap, but im sure that will be changing again in short order.