Yesterday was my grandparent’s 40’s wedding anniversary. In celebration of it they decided to re-new there wedding vows. With close family and friends we all went to the Faith Lutheran Church and they re-newed their vows. After wards we went to my Aunt Heidi’s house and had a wonderful dinner. We ate and watched a DVD of my grandparents over the years. It was good to see all my family; even though we live so close it is sometimes hard to get together with our busy schedules.

5 comments:
cute...I was going to ask where your other bro was then my brain turned on...how is he doing on his mission?
cute pict of you guys...hope you're doing good
Wow, You have a great looking family!
Hi Owens! Cute pictures! Looks like you're all doing good and having fun!
Kasey and I found your blog, thank you for letting us know it existed. Since then we have looked at other blogs in the family to see if any others exist. By the way we typed in sarahandjesse.blogspot-forgot to put owens in the title. I was massively confused. I asked Kasey why you lived in Los Alamos NM and why you were posting about coffee. Kasey was worried that you'd gone in-active. After a few moments of confusion we figured out the problem.
Adam and Kasey
Post a Comment