Last Friday night Jesse and I were having a late dinner, which means whatever we can find in our fridge. Well Jesse said he was in the mood for PB&J and began to make his sandwich. Well I guess I haven't been properly educated on how to make a proper PB&J. Well just in case you don't know either I fill you in. First you need three pieces of bread, not two or four, just three. Add peanut butter to two pieces of the bread and add Jelly on the third piece on both sides of the bread. Mush together and your good to go. Jess says that the only way you can make a PB&J. This way when you take it to lunch it doesn't get soggy. I was laughing through the whole "lesson" I just never new there was so much thought going into a PB&J.
8 comments:
I never knew that either. I guess now we know...
I cant believe you still do that!! Weirdo! hahaha. Does Richard still add more bread...in case you were missing out on those extra calories...or are just too lazy to make a second sandwich why not 4 pieces?
I have seen it done many tmes! Only in double vision!!!It's the low calorie method, one less piece of bread.Sarah done feel bad I was showm the best way to make a pb&j too!
Mmmm... sounds yummy!! Hey guess what? We are going to be fellow NV residents!! Too bad we will be all the way up in Tahoe! You guys should come up for a visit!!
Welcome to the family AH hahaha! Yes, making PBJs is a delicate process.
I never thought of that!!!
Jesse, I like what you did with the background, it turned out cool. I need to call and figure out how to do it.
Nice kitchen. It looks oddly familiar, like I once lived there.
Post a Comment