
Last week I was scheduled to have a Diagnostic Laparoscopy. Tuesday morning I woke up not feeling the greatest, but didn't think much of it. Wednesday morning Jesse and I got up really early and headed for the hostipal to get this surgery over with. They called me back had me get dressed and I was laying in the bed about to get the I.V. when the Anesthesiologist came in and listened to my chest and said I had too much congestion to do the procedure - and sent me home. I didn't think it was that bad until Thursday when I woke up feeling like I had been run over by a truck. I had the flu! And I ended up spending the next four days in bed, Jesse joining me on Friday! (He didn't want me to be sick alone so he decided to get the flu too) Today is Wednesday, and I a finally feeling up to doing things. One week later! The best part is I go back to the hostipal on Friday to have the surgery, so just when I am feeling better I get to be knocked back down again. Ya I am so excited.
*** Note: A laparoscopy is an out patient surgery and it just being done to figure out whats wrong with me, :) and I should only be down for a few days. No big deal.
5 comments:
even if it isnt a big deal, if we had any money we would send you flowers. Hope you guys feel better soon! Let us know how the surgery goes
Wishing you luck with the lap - I had that 13 years ago and it wasn't too fun! Our prayers are with you. Way cute new background, pics, etc.
Tara
awh sarah!! i'm sorry! rent lots of disney movies and it will help pass the time :-) may i reccommend a little high school musical to sing along to?? miss you! get well soon!!!
I have had 2 laparoscopy surgery's. Boo for that! Let me bring you dinner. When are you having the surgery?
Sign me up for a meal too. How else can we help?
Post a Comment