Dec 16, 2009

Bragging...

I have decided I want to brag! After many semesters of school and many different classes at BYU-I, CSN, and UNLV I finally got straight A's. It only took me to my last semester of classes to do it but I did do it!! Go me!! I have been so close the last two semesters but for some reason or another I always get all A's and that only lovely B+. But not this semester! So this is my gloating for a few minutes, because I think the last time I got straight A's was in middle school. :)

3 comments:

Allie Garcia said...

me too me too me too!!!! we totally kicked this semester in the face. i couldnt have survived it without you. thank you for carrying me through, little mama.

Bryn said...

Congrats... good job! We are very proud of you!

Shelley said...

Good Job Sis....We're very proud of you. It will hang proudly on the refrigerator!