Mar 25, 2010
Grants Blessing / Catch up
Things have been busy lately, and I have been really bad about blogging. I can't believe my baby boy is already 10 weeks old. Where has the time gone??? He has been so much fun lately. He has started to smile and loves grinning and laughing with us. We went to his 2 month check up and he cam in weighing almost 15 pounds and healthy. But he has also claimed the nick name Fatty! But we love him for it and all the rolls that come with it.
Grants blessing was wonderful. Jesse did a GREAT job on his blessing and Grant didn't even cry. He actually put on a show afterwards when Jesse was showing him off. (He was making faces at everyone. ) But it was great to have all of our family come our for the event. We were able to have all of Jesse's and My family come out. We played on the strip and took lots of pictures. It was good to see everyone and we had blast. Thanks everyone for traveling our for the event. I am sad I didn't get a picture of the 4 air mattress in my loft for the weekend, but that can just give you and idea how much fun we had.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
He is SO cute!
Isn't being a Mom the BEST?!
He's darling Sarah! You are so blessed!
Thanks for letting us stay with you guys! It was so fun to see everyone. Glad we could be there for Grant!
a lot of those faces look like jesse wah wah wah
He is such a cutie
hi is so darling!! congrats
good to see lots of those fun photos of eveyone..especially Grant and his Smilely faces...thanks for letting us all come to the fun activities.I know it is lots of people to be there at the same time.(but fun)Thanks again.Love you all.
Sarah I just found your blog! My mom told me that you had a baby and he is super cute. I think he looks a lot like you. Love the dimples!
Post a Comment