Had to add one cute photo of him, in the cute shirt Grandma Owen got him.
hahaha you would blog about his poop. I MISS YOU and baby chub a lub. he is cute!
Sarah Grosssssss
Aren't they great? Count on many, many more!
Those are so gross!
thats not even to his shoulders! lol. you two are hilarious already starting embarrassing pics. love it. Co pilot is so cute
I love it... it's going to be the first thing I show Mike when he gets home with his green mint ice cream!
hes such a rolly polly. i want to get hat kid in front of my camera!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
hahaha you would blog about his poop. I MISS YOU and baby chub a lub. he is cute!
Sarah Grosssssss
Aren't they great? Count on many, many more!
Those are so gross!
thats not even to his shoulders! lol. you two are hilarious already starting embarrassing pics. love it. Co pilot is so cute
I love it... it's going to be the first thing I show Mike when he gets home with his green mint ice cream!
hes such a rolly polly. i want to get hat kid in front of my camera!
Post a Comment