We have been trying to keep Grant from sucking his thumb. I sucked my thumb for ten years and it was a hard habit to break. So we have been pushing the Binky, but I guess we didn't do it hard enough.
That is the cutest picture I have ever seen! I am almost crying. I totally sucked my thumb forever too, wish I could still find comfort in it sometimes! Parker has that same monkey outfit!
hahaha i love that chubby bunny. i cant wait to meet him and force him against his will to take photographs....think of the memories we'll be creating! its good that at this stage in the game they can't run away, ya know? :-)
Thumbs are good for Grant,not good for his teeth.I was a thumb sucker too and had lots of issues with it later.Better watch out.Sorry a moms gotta say what a moms gotta say.Love you guys.:)
haha just remember the braces you get pay for later! I had to have a thing in my mouth from sucking my thumb to widen my palat! but he does look super cute
Eva sucked her finger for a few years, but we never made a big deal out of it (we didn't talk about it to her) and by the time she was 5 she had quit. It didn't affect her teeth at all. As long as they quit before they start getting adult teeth (usually age 6), then it isn't an issue. It makes him happy, so I say go for it!
None of mine would take a pacifier either. I was glad though, because I didn't have to break them of that or worry about carrying one around, popping them back in at night when they fell out, etc.
7 comments:
That is the cutest picture I have ever seen! I am almost crying. I totally sucked my thumb forever too, wish I could still find comfort in it sometimes! Parker has that same monkey outfit!
hahaha i love that chubby bunny. i cant wait to meet him and force him against his will to take photographs....think of the memories we'll be creating! its good that at this stage in the game they can't run away, ya know? :-)
He looks so cute doing it though!!
omgoodness! he is getting so big =)
no advice on the thumbsucking, since carter didn't suck his thumb and hardly ever used a paci. good luck!
Thumbs are good for Grant,not good for his teeth.I was a thumb sucker too and had lots of issues with it later.Better watch out.Sorry a moms gotta say what a moms gotta say.Love you guys.:)
haha just remember the braces you get pay for later! I had to have a thing in my mouth from sucking my thumb to widen my palat! but he does look super cute
He is SO adorable. I just love how chubby he is.
Eva sucked her finger for a few years, but we never made a big deal out of it (we didn't talk about it to her) and by the time she was 5 she had quit. It didn't affect her teeth at all. As long as they quit before they start getting adult teeth (usually age 6), then it isn't an issue. It makes him happy, so I say go for it!
None of mine would take a pacifier either. I was glad though, because I didn't have to break them of that or worry about carrying one around, popping them back in at night when they fell out, etc.
Post a Comment