Jun 23, 2010

Memorial Weekend

For Memorial weekened we flew down to Visalia to be with Jesse's family. It was great to get out of Vegas for a few days and spend time with the family. The weather was great and we were able to spend alot of time out side playing games and taking pictures. We were also able to go to the lake on Monday for a few hours which was alot of fun. Grant also got to go on his first plane ride with dad. He did great with it, he slept for most of it but when he was awake he enjoyed helping dad fly the plane. :)
Grants 1st go-cart ride Family Photo
Daddy's boy
Mommys boy
Cousins
I love this pictures because Ella is holding up Grants head. :)
(She is such a good helper with Grant)
Mommy and Grant at the Lake
Amanda & Brynlee knee boarding. I love Brynlee's face. :)
Sad thing is Brynlee did alot better than I did.
Jesse wakeboarding
Daddy & Grant on the boat. He wasn't a fan on his life jacket. Flying the plane with daddy!
What he did most of the flight
Daddy's Co-pilot hard at work!

3 comments:

Fiagle Family said...

it was fun to see you guys...we need to get together more often. Thanks again for letting us sleep over...too bad it was such a quick visit. I love that you got pics of him with his cute smile..Katelynn was so worried why grant didnt have to wear ear phones on the plane then she saw the next pic.."ohh he did maybe he just didnt like the noise in the first pic" haha

Life of an Org said...

Oh I wish I had a plane that I could just hop into and have my husband fly me to visit family. Love the pictures. Grant has changed so much. Oh man our little ones are growing up so fast. hahaha!!!

AZ Owen's said...

For sure we need to go to the lake more. then jesse wont be so white! oh snap. Thanks for the ride and the visit!