This last weekend we made a quick trip up to Reno for my Cousin Roberts Wedding! We drove up Thursday and drove back Saturday. It was so nice to get away for a few days. Reno was beautiful. The weather was great and Hot August night was in town so Jesse was a happy boy. We stayed with some family while we were up there and it was nice to sit and visit with them because we don't see them very often. But Grant did great on the drive and we found out he loves the Muppets. We were watching it on the way up and he would laugh so hard everytime the Muppets came on the screen.

Trying some Red Vines on the way up to Reno

It made him really happy!! Untill..

Mommy took it away!

Joey and Jesse at Hot August Nights. I have alot more pictures of the cars but I don't have a clue of what they are.. Jesse just said take a picture so I did.

Mom and Grant with a silly hat

One really cute boy!

Dancing with GG

Happy Family! Someone was getting tired if you cant tell

Nevermind.. Boost of engery!

Jesse just snapped this picture really quick and I thought It turned out really cute!

Me. Robert(Groom) and Casey
Congrats Robert and Patti we are so excited for you!
2 comments:
Bet if you put grant in the back seat of that cuda with licorice they would like it a lot! Good pictures.
Oh gosh Grant is super cute! I love the red vines experience! Good thing his carseat is red! haha. I especially love the family picture!! You look amazing and have such a cute family!
Post a Comment