Grants hair was all over the place and mom couldn't stand it any longer. He needed a hair cut!! Daddy gave him his 1st hair cut on Monday night. Mom held him down while dad buzzed it off! He did really well with it. I think he was a little scared of the cutters, so he didn't want to move, making it easy for us. :) But Jesse was so good with him, he sat and played with him while holding the cutters trying not to make him scared. He is just a great dad!
Grant looks so much older now, but Mom and Dad love his new due!!!
Before Pictures
4 comments:
Oh those big blue eyes are going to kill the women when he gets older! I can not get over how big he is already - time sure flies! Watch out, now that he's trying to walk you're in for all of the fun!
Cute hair! And I can't believe he took his first step already! That's so exciting :)
maybe you can give some of that hair to jesse ... or richard for that matter!
It feels like it's been forever since we last got together! So I was going to suggest we remedy it, but it'll have to wait till we get home.
I can't believe he's starting to walk!
Post a Comment