Jun 27, 2011

Moving 101

Well we have offically bought our 1st home!! I wish I could say the move was easy as one, two, three. But we had a few hiccups. :) so I have come to these three helpful hints in moving. 1. Do not move in the summer 2. Do not be pregnant 3. And know how to change two flat tires in 110 degree weather and clean up a flood in your laundry room at 9:00 at night :) ( all in one day) And then have your husband be called out to work for a week :) needless to say it's been a fun process... But after all that we some how things are coming along pretty well. I will post pictures of our new home soon along with all the fun we had in moving. But as for now the house is full of boxes and I can only do so much in a day. But I will say Jesse is home and us working so hard to get everything done. I wish I could help him more but my belly seems to get in the way :)

3 comments:

Fiagle Family said...

your place is so cute thanks for letting us stay there ...already full of house guests. haha

Katie Nelson said...

so have you changed wards yet? Im sure I'll be bumping into you soon since we'll be in the same building!

feetee said...

Yay for moving! We are so excited for you guys :)Sorry you had such a hard time!