Mar 24, 2008

Happy Easter

Last friday Jesse came home from work at noon and said pack your bag we are flying to Van Nuys CA, (By L.A) and then my dad is going to pick us up in his plane and we will spend the weekend there. I love the last minute trips, they are the best. So we were able to take a "Cirrus" (The plane Jesse Flys) to Van Nuys - just me and him. I love flying when it's just us (well, as soon as I settle down from being so nervouse from take off). I'm Good.:) Well Until we hit a little turbulance, and Jess just says it "just wind, relax," easier said than done. But I was able to get some cool pictures and a little clip of video. It was a fun trip. Especially coming home. We came home in Jesse's dads plane which got us here in 59 min. to be exact and we were only going 320 miles per hour. (Pretty Fast)

2 comments:

Fiagle Family said...

"You pick your nose like me" From Brynlee. ...ohh and she waved hi to you sarah..couldnt you see?/
Katelynn misses you too.

Mom's Managery said...

I hope you had control of the plane while you do that!dad and I circled over amandas house- the girls waved to us.fly over any time. grandpa is ready to start a blog page.you need to email him how to start it.