Jul 7, 2008

Grandpa Davis

Saturday I got a phone call from my mother letting me know that my Great-Grandpa Davis has passed on. Grandpa Davis had lived a wonderful life and died at the age of 92. My mom's side of the family has a reputation for living long lives. I wanted to pay tribute to him and thank my Heavenly Father for the opportunity to have him in my life the past 21 years. It isn't everyday you get to see your great grandchild get married and it was a blessing to have them there. He is in a better place now watching over all of us and his beautiful wife. We love you Grandpa.

4 comments:

Bryn said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope the funeral went well. Call us when you get some time!

feetee said...

Sorry about your grandpa. That is a really cute picture, tho!

Kellie said...

sarah jones...i miss yoU! im sorry i suck at replying to your messages haha its all good about the europe thing. school is important...someday when we both have degrees we'll go somewhere cool :-) i love looking at your pictures! call me soon when you are bored and lonely you know i love to catch up and chat xoxox
-Kellie

DyeFam said...

We are so sorry for your loss. Your pictures are so neat with you and your grandpa.