Jun 23, 2008

Work Work Work

Lately Jesse has been working a lot and now since it is over 100 degrees here in Las Vegas no one seems to want to come and work here. So he is off to travel the summer away and I am going to try to keep up with him. He spent the last weekend in Indianapolis for a convention and came back to Vegas today for about 30 min and then left to Sacramento. Now when he is coming home we are not sure his schedule changes daily and just trying to keep up with it is to much work. So I am off to Visalia tomorrow to his parents house hoping that our passes might cross and we get to spend sometime together but if not that’s ok. Before we got married he asked me if I would be ok with this lifestyle and I said yes. I am just grateful I have the summer off so I can try to keep up with him. So I am looking forward to the next several adventures to come the next few weeks and I will try to keep you updated but for know I’m off to see my husband.
By the way I just changed the layout of our blog if it happens to change back to a solid color it just means Jesse has seen in and thinks it to girly. Lets hope the airplane will pass. Cross your fingers because I think they are cute and explain how are life is." Always in the air."

6 comments:

The Whipples said...

You should schedule a trip up here to Tahoe and come spend a day at the lake with us. It's only in the 90s here (for now)!!! Miss ya!!

Bryn said...

Sarah.. I am wondering how the Doc. apt. went. Give us a call when you get back in town. I hear V. town is not much cooler.

feetee said...

I love the little airplanes!

DyeFam said...

Those Zion Pictures are awesome. That makes us want to go there!

Unknown said...

Cute new blog! Love the airplanes and yes that explains your lives perfectly! He is gone more than someone in the military! Hope you're not getting too bored with out him. You could always make a trip up to Cedar and come stay with us if you get too bored :)

Boren Family said...

Hello hello! Haven't seen you in a while. But then again we have been super busy and I feel like we are inactive. It looks like you are super busy yourself. Your Zion trip looked awesome!